أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الأستاذ/طـــارق عبد اللطيف للغة الإنجليزية

أطيب التمنيات و التهانى بمناسبة بدء الفصل الدراسى الثانى مع خالص دعواتى بالتوفيق و النجاح للجميع
إنتظروا مسابقات الألغاز و الفوازير بداية العام الدراسى فى انتظار مشاركاتكم و الجوائز قيمة
مذكرات ماستر للأستاذ طارق عبد اللطيف دليلك للنجاح فى المرحلة الثانوية و الإعدادية
ارق التهانى لمدرسة الاعدادية الحديثة للبنات بحصولها على اعتماد الجودة
ارق التهانى للأستاذ/ طارق عبد اللطيف لفوزه فى مسابقة المعلم المتميز تكنولوجياً
يا رب الخير لمصر و هنيئاً للشعب المصرى بالحرية
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» الوحدة الثالثة بوربوينت
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 02, 2012 3:03 pm من طرف عمر ابو مريم

» حافز يوليو لوزارة النقل
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 15, 2011 3:19 pm من طرف Admin

» كفاية" تستخدم شاشات ضوئية لعرض مطالب الثورة
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 25, 2011 9:51 pm من طرف Admin

» فى خطبته بمسجد النور.. الشيخ محمد حسان يحذر من المساس بالمادة الثانية فى الدستور.. ويطالب الجماعات الإسلامية بالتوحد.. وعودة الثقة بين الشعب والشرطة.. وحافظ سلامة يطالب بمحاكمة مبارك
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 25, 2011 9:47 pm من طرف Admin

» الأوضاع فى ليبيا
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 25, 2011 9:44 pm من طرف Admin

» إمتحان لشهر نوفمبر
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 15, 2010 8:43 pm من طرف Admin

» نموذج اختبار للفصل الدراسى الأول
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 15, 2010 8:37 pm من طرف Admin

» مراجعة القصة الترم الأول كــــــــــــــــــــاملاً
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 24, 2010 2:34 pm من طرف Admin

» Writing skills
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 24, 2010 2:14 pm من طرف Admin

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» الوحدة الثالثة بوربوينت
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 02, 2012 3:03 pm من طرف عمر ابو مريم

» حافز يوليو لوزارة النقل
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 15, 2011 3:19 pm من طرف Admin

» كفاية" تستخدم شاشات ضوئية لعرض مطالب الثورة
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 25, 2011 9:51 pm من طرف Admin

» فى خطبته بمسجد النور.. الشيخ محمد حسان يحذر من المساس بالمادة الثانية فى الدستور.. ويطالب الجماعات الإسلامية بالتوحد.. وعودة الثقة بين الشعب والشرطة.. وحافظ سلامة يطالب بمحاكمة مبارك
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 25, 2011 9:47 pm من طرف Admin

» الأوضاع فى ليبيا
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 25, 2011 9:44 pm من طرف Admin

» إمتحان لشهر نوفمبر
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 15, 2010 8:43 pm من طرف Admin

» نموذج اختبار للفصل الدراسى الأول
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 15, 2010 8:37 pm من طرف Admin

» مراجعة القصة الترم الأول كــــــــــــــــــــاملاً
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 24, 2010 2:34 pm من طرف Admin

» Writing skills
An artist story I_icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 24, 2010 2:14 pm من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني
ا.طارق عبد اللطيف - مدرس أول لغة إنجليزية - دراسات عليا فى طرق التدريس
بحث
التبادل الاعلاني
ا.طارق عبد اللطيف - مدرس أول لغة إنجليزية - دراسات عليا فى طرق التدريس

An artist story

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1An artist story Empty An artist story الأحد سبتمبر 05, 2010 2:04 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

 Augustus Pokewhistle was an artist. He drew drawings صور and painted pictures, but he was unable غير قادر to sell يبيع any of them. He was not a successful ناجح artist. He failed to be famous or even make money out of his work.
 Augustus had a life حياةof misery البؤس, illness المرض and suffering المعاناه. The cause سبب of his suffering was whether اذا to sell يبيعhis soul روحto earn his living يكسب عيشه or أو stick to يتمسك بـ the soul of a true artist فنان حقيقى and die of hunger يموت من الجوع. His last decision قراره الأخير was to take to his bed يلزم فراشهalthough he was at the height of his youth فى ريعان شبابه. He believed he'd never rise ينهض again.
 One day, an immense ضخمman visited him. Augustus thought the man was a doctor sent by one of his interfering متطفلين friends. He insisted onأصر telling the man the story of his life to understand his illness to be able toقادر على save him from his suffering. The visitor interrupted قاطعAugusts many times saying, "But, But.." . He wanted to introduce himself يقدم نفسه to Augustus and tell him who he was, but Augustus didn't give him the chance فرصة to do that. He was sure متأكد the stranger wasn't interested in مهتم بـ his life story.
(2)
 Augustus told the man that he was delicately brought up ربى برقة and that he won a prize for drawing of an animal when he was seven years old. In fact, he intended كان يقصد his drawing to represent تمثل the sunset غروب الشمس over London.
 His proud parents والديه الفخورين encouraged him شجعوه to paint and provided him with زودوه بـ plenty of كثير من pencils and paper. They also gave him the opportunity فرصة of studying under تحت اشراف great painters.
 At the age of twenty one, Augustus started a business عمل as a painter رسام of people. He painted eleven pictures of his own face. Nobody wanted to buy them. They were still hanging معلقين sadly بحزن on the wall of his sitting room. Nobody came to have their pictures painted, and he had no desire رغبة to paint any more of himself.
 As he didn't succeed in ينجح فى painting people, he turned تحول to paint the country الريف. He painted the view مناظر from the front window seven times and the view from the back window nine times.
 Again he sold no pictures and he found great difficulty in وجد صعوبة كبيرة فى earning his living. He only had a bit of money قليل من المال left. He was without hope بدون أمل and almost hungry تقريبا جوعان. He decided قرر, after severe struggle صراع عنيف with himself, to forget his soul ينسى مبادئه and paint for money يرسم من أجل المال. He determined صمم to draw funny مضحكة pictures for the newspapers الصحف. He got no money. He just got his drawings back. If he had a family, they'd have cried for bread يتضورون جوعا. Luckily لحسن الحظ, he was single أعزب.
 He tested اختبر his drawings on the cat. He put them on a line صف and carried the cat along in front of him. The cat laughed ضحك until he was sick.
 Augustus became أصبح more disheartened محبط. He tried to draw for advertisements الاعلانات. He sent his drawings off by the hundred بالمئات, and all he received was a sample bottle زجاجة عينة or two and a sample card كارت of wool صوف. His heart was broken تحطم قلبه, so he gave up hope فقد الأمل and determined قرر to take to his bed يلزم فراشه and never rise ألا ينهض again. He felt sure متأكد he'd never rise from his bed.
 The visitor interrupted him قاطعه and told him that he was sure he would rise again from bed. He placed وضع Augustus on the carpet السجادة. He told him that he was from the furniture shop محل الأثاث and he had come to take the bed away as it wasn't paid for. لأنه لم يدفع ثمنه
 The aim الهدف behind من وراء this story is that people mustn't يجب ألا give up hope يفقدوا الأمل or surrender to failure يستسلمون للفشل. They should يجب أن decide on their goals يحددوا أهدافهم and try hard so as to لكى achieve their goals. يحقق

https://mrtarek.alafdal.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى